HydraLuxe Rigid engineered luxury vinyl products offer the toughest resistance to wear and temperature changes, creating one of the most robust vinyl products to date.
Resistant to pet stains
Hides subfloor imperfections, even when installed over existing flooring
High-density rigid core performs in extreme temperature (-4 to 122 °F / -20 à 50 °C)
Ultra-durable wear layer with ceramic bead technology
Ceramic Bead Technology
With the ceramic bead technology, our newest feature, you get enhanced durability. Known to increase wear layer durability and scratch resistance by up to 30%, this technology will keep your luxury vinyl tiles and planks looking better for longer!
- Ceramic beads technology
- Virgin PVC
- Excellent new locking system
- Matching moldings available
- Painted macro bevel (Playa)
- Similar or superior warranty
- Can be installed in larger spaces without transition moldings (4225 sq ft.)
- Minimum or no acclimatation required
- Can be installed in 3-season cottages (-4 to 122 °F)
- Wear layer thicker than competition (Playa)
- BLC certified
- Superior IIC/STC ratings
I4F Installation Video
HydraLuxe Rigid is Peerless’s rigid engineered luxury vinyl brand. This core product features all that HydraLuxe has to offer but with an extreme wear layer resistance as well as dimensional stability never seen before. This product is built for the Canadian homes undergoing extreme temperatures.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Will not curl or expand/contract
- More resistant to residual indentation
At Peerless, offering safe products is key. HydraLuxe Rigid is no exception to the promise that all products are tested to ensure that the flooring you purchase reaches and surpasses quality standards.
Get inspired by our collections!
Get a glimpse of what our research and development team had in mind when they handpicked each and every color that you can choose from!